1. Wake up 2 hours before you have to be somewhere. Invest the first hour on yourself and your mind
2. Take 30-60 minutes to read inspirational materials... positive and healthy materials (like the Bible) first thing in the morning.
3. Write down your top 10 goals in a notebook. Write them in the preset tense, exactly as if you've already achieved them. i.e. "I weigh 130 lbs and am superbly fit". Re-write your goals every morning without referring to what you wrote the day before.
4. Plan the day in advance. Make a list of everything you have to do that day. Go over it and organize it. If you're going to be going away for a month, what 1 thing would you want to accomplish first? Circle it
5. Start working on your most important task, the one you circled, before you do anything else.
6. Listen to educational, high-quality mental nutrition throughout the day, especially when driving. Listen to audio learning programs.
7. Develop a sense of urgency. Pick up the pace. Move quickly from one task to another. Don't waste time. Move fast.