1. Frequency. Visualize yourself performing the action clearly. The more often you do it, the quicker you will internalize it.
2. Duration. The longer you retain the mental image in your mind, the quicker you will internalize it.
3. Vividness. How clearly you can see your desired goal will determine how quickly it will materialize. Write it, picture it, view it.
4. Intensity. The amount of emotion you attach to your visual image is the most important aspect in the success of internalizing it.
5. Continually fee your mind with visualization.